Since 1992, our dojo has guided students from beginner’s lessons through to advanced karate training. As with any discipline, the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. Perseverance is one of the key virtues that our training emphasizes. And that is the quality that our founder has demonstrated throughout his career in martial arts.
His introduction to karate came in 1986. In the years before and after the start of our self-defense classes just six years later, he continued his training as an expression of his passion for the martial art, as well as for the lifelong pursuits of mastery and perfection of character, which are at the heart of our philosophy. Among his credentials are:
· Nidan Ranking, 2nd Degree, June 15, 1993
· Sandan Ranking, 3rd Degree, Dec. 19, 1997
· Karate Judge, D Ranking, September 2001
· ASKF/JKA Instructor Training, 2003-2008
· Karate Judge, C Ranking, June 2003
· Yondan Ranking, 4th Degree, March 13, 2004
· Certified Instructor, D Ranking, June 2006
· Certified Examiner, D Ranking, 2008
Contact us with any questions about our karate classes for children and adults. We proudly work with students in the Superior, Colorado, area.